Which one is yours?
Updates & access: £40/month – email updates and recent news on flights and maintenance, etc plus supervised access to the aircraft.
Annual free flight: £80/month.
Annual free flight and a subsidised flight: £100/month.
Flying: (costs depend on the current number of members – just contact us):
Pay as you go: fixed cost per flight plus fuel.
Shareholding: flat monthly fee, cost of fuel and maintenance costs proportional to your share.
Initial Trial Flight: £1200
This includes fuel, briefings, loan of equipment etc. You can do aerobatics and get plenty of hands on time in about 40 minutes airborne. If you decide that jet flying is not for you then there is no further commitment.
If you wish to continue flying the aircraft then the costs are;
Per Sortie: £600 DRY + Fuel*
* Fuel cost dependent on sortie profile is around £600 per block hour.
All flights are subject to the usual T&Cs – weather, fitness, aircraft serviceability etc. The costs are also subject to changes.
Jet Training / Conversion
You must be over 18 years old, be in reasonable health and not suffering from any condition or illness that would render you medically unfit to fly in a jet. You do not need to be a pilot or have any previous flying experience. If you do want to undertake formal pilot training and fly the aircraft solo or with unqualified passengers then you will require the following: An ICAO recognised fixed wing pilots licence and JAA/EASA class 2 medical. Minimum requirement is a PPL and 100 hrs total time on fixed wing aircraft prior to commencing training. Single engine piston is acceptable, however motor glider and microlight hours are at the discretion of the insurance company. Unfortunately the UK National PPL is not acceptable to fly jet aircraft.
- No charge for instruction from our expert instructors.
- Access to training manuals, technical manuals, checklists, study aids etc.
- Fly the aircraft on your first solo as soon as the instructors think you are ready.*
- On successful completion of the basic training package carry passengers.*
- Have the instructors on hand to offer help and advice as well as periodic ‘Dual Checks’.
- Undertake any or all of the advanced training as you wish.
- Fly either aircraft.
- Full training records kept by instructors of all training undertaken.
* Licence holders only